Announcement

Collapse

REPORTING THREADS

I know that I'm not around enough, as are none of the other moderators, and I apologize for all of us as a whole.

BUT! Please please please report posts that shouldn't be here. We don't allow the sale of puppies or kittens, but let's all be honest here, the sale of any pet is frowned upon. Being rude or nasty to each other is strongly discouraged. And spamming will get you banned for life.

WE depend on YOU-the loyal members of this forum, to let us know when someone is posting something that is against the forum rules.

Thank you all!
Lisa
See more
See less

So, you think you want a small animal?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small pets are cute, they are fond-able. There is only one but which is they are trainable or should I say they are not that understand to a simple human behaviour. This is what i think so though.

Comment

This is alot of useful information
      Pets are our beloved friends lets treat them with compassion

Comment

Hi evryone

Comment

Pets are the best friends of humans. Having a pet in your home always keep you happy and if someday you are not feeling well then spending some time will help you to get calm. This is my experience.
          The search engine optimization companies helps in optimizing and ranking your site. The seo companies in india to boost Google rankings and drive traffic to your site.

Comment

i really love hamster. in 2013 i have breed almost 150 hamster in my house. what a fun experience and very exciting thing to do

Comment

Working...
            X