Announcement

Collapse

REPORTING THREADS

I know that I'm not around enough, as are none of the other moderators, and I apologize for all of us as a whole.

BUT! Please please please report posts that shouldn't be here. We don't allow the sale of puppies or kittens, but let's all be honest here, the sale of any pet is frowned upon. Being rude or nasty to each other is strongly discouraged. And spamming will get you banned for life.

WE depend on YOU-the loyal members of this forum, to let us know when someone is posting something that is against the forum rules.

Thank you all!
Lisa
See more
See less

The great ipo attack!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The great ipo attack!!

So, my bunnies r brats. In fact, that is an understatement. They r absolute JERKS!!! But i love them with all my heart. One day i was picking up Ipo and tryn shut the outside run door with out Hazel escaping and Ipo wiggled and slipped and BAM!!!!!!! I fell straight backwards, into the MUD, while the door swung open and Ipo was laying across my chest. Being practiced with Ipo (if i try 2 towel her up and carry her..long story...she attacks like a bull an im the madatar) i managed 2 hold on 2 her. I scrambled up and shut the door. If i hadnt had such good practice with squirmy bunnies, i would've let her escape!
Working...
X