Announcement

Collapse

REPORTING THREADS

I know that I'm not around enough, as are none of the other moderators, and I apologize for all of us as a whole.

BUT! Please please please report posts that shouldn't be here. We don't allow the sale of puppies or kittens, but let's all be honest here, the sale of any pet is frowned upon. Being rude or nasty to each other is strongly discouraged. And spamming will get you banned for life.

WE depend on YOU-the loyal members of this forum, to let us know when someone is posting something that is against the forum rules.

Thank you all!
Lisa
See more
See less

A few recent photos of the huskies and Mouche

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few recent photos of the huskies and Mouche

~more~
    emily

sigpic

Disclaimer: Any similarities in my posts to anyone or anything real is purely coincidental.
    Please do not take anything I type as fact. I also may not be who I say I am, so don't know anything about anything.

~more~
    emily

sigpic

Disclaimer: Any similarities in my posts to anyone or anything real is purely coincidental.
    Please do not take anything I type as fact. I also may not be who I say I am, so don't know anything about anything.

Comment

~few more~
      emily

sigpic

Comment

~end~
        emily

sigpic

Comment

great pics... beautiful babies...

Comment

Gorgeous pics Em and I love what you did with them! Pip
            sigpic

Comment

Were the grassy ones taken in your garden?

I LOVE so much the one with Vernon in the middle. They look so goshdarn smushably adorable. Were you at a pub with them? Where's Pan?
              Heather.

Comment

Thanks guys

Yeah in the garden this morning. Pub was yesterday evening, we'd walked the ings path to the pub and back. Pandy is too short to get in the photos lol!
                emily

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X