Announcement

Collapse

REPORTING THREADS

I know that I'm not around enough, as are none of the other moderators, and I apologize for all of us as a whole.

BUT! Please please please report posts that shouldn't be here. We don't allow the sale of puppies or kittens, but let's all be honest here, the sale of any pet is frowned upon. Being rude or nasty to each other is strongly discouraged. And spamming will get you banned for life.

WE depend on YOU-the loyal members of this forum, to let us know when someone is posting something that is against the forum rules.

Thank you all!
Lisa
See more
See less

Custom Charcoal Pet Portraits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Charcoal Pet Portraits

I'm an artist with a great love for animals, having grown up with everything from dogs to hairless guinea pigs. For over a decade I've been specializing in custom pet portraits in charcoal, and have been capturing the personalities of our furry friends, for individuals as well as gifts.

My prices start at $175 for a 14" x 17" with a single animal in one portrait, with $100 for each additional animal in the same portrait. I offer both local delivery and international shipping, cost depending on you location and timing.

What I would require from you is a 50% deposit, as well as one or more close up, detailed photos of your pet. You can mail them, or send me digital pictures via email (even easier).

Please feel free to contact me at celeste@charcoalpetportraits.com for more pricing and information.

I also offer Gift Certificates in any amount.

While my website is under construction, you can see more samples of my work in my facebook group at: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=94865193144

Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

Celeste Adele Gillis
    Last edited by PetArt; 01-30-2011, 06:06 PM.

Hello, I checked out your work samples and they're beautiful. Good luck and I hope all your portraits sell. keep up the good work!
    Dog Containment::Electronic Dog Fence::Wireless Fence::Pet Fences::Flea and Tick::Dog Fence

Comment

Thank you very much!

Comment

Those are nice portraits, I love the two beagles painting.
        It's a dog eat dog world, Woody, and I'm wearing milk bone underwear.

Comment

Working...
        X