Announcement

Collapse

REPORTING THREADS

I know that I'm not around enough, as are none of the other moderators, and I apologize for all of us as a whole.

BUT! Please please please report posts that shouldn't be here. We don't allow the sale of puppies or kittens, but let's all be honest here, the sale of any pet is frowned upon. Being rude or nasty to each other is strongly discouraged. And spamming will get you banned for life.

WE depend on YOU-the loyal members of this forum, to let us know when someone is posting something that is against the forum rules.

Thank you all!
Lisa
See more
See less

night life

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• night life

we are going to the beach tonight to see what marine and wildlife is trolling our sandy shores. hopefully we will see some turtles,startfish,and if lucky maybe a bull shark or two. I will let all of you know tomorrow what we find.
    sigpic"WORKING HARD EVERYDAY TO IMPROVE ANIMAL LIFE AND WILL NEVER STOP UNTIL THE WORK IS DONE"
    edwardsanimalcare@wordpress.com
    I am on face book now and skype @edwardsanimalcare

So did you find anything?
    Jennie, Gary & our kids:

cat colony: Hunter S Tomcat, Archie and Mehitable, Witch, and Calamity Jane, Cuddlebug, Havana, Ghost, Spitfire Liz, Little Bit, Jesse, Moe, Cali, Stardust, Anastasia & Christy, Sally and the 5 boys

dog pack Heinz and Heidi

rip Tiger, Rabbit, Two Stars, Angel,Elaine, Mungo Jerry, Tex and Ijimus. I'll meet y'all at the bridge.

Comment

Sorry to report we did not see anything. The good news is their was no shark attacks on christine so theirfore i get no new truck . DARN IT!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
      sigpic"WORKING HARD EVERYDAY TO IMPROVE ANIMAL LIFE AND WILL NEVER STOP UNTIL THE WORK IS DONE"

Comment

Awww to bad - Christine apparently isn't getting a new car either.
        ATTITUDE! Life is 10% what happens to one and 90% how one reacts to it! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dlaura View Post
          Awww to bad - Christine apparently isn't getting a new car either.
          she got a new car for he5 fifth year in feb for putting up with me

Comment

Originally posted by edwardsanima View Post
            she got a new car for he5 fifth year in feb for putting up with me
            Ok, I am glad you are taking good care of her.
            ATTITUDE! Life is 10% what happens to one and 90% how one reacts to it! sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X