Announcement

Collapse

REPORTING THREADS

I know that I'm not around enough, as are none of the other moderators, and I apologize for all of us as a whole.

BUT! Please please please report posts that shouldn't be here. We don't allow the sale of puppies or kittens, but let's all be honest here, the sale of any pet is frowned upon. Being rude or nasty to each other is strongly discouraged. And spamming will get you banned for life.

WE depend on YOU-the loyal members of this forum, to let us know when someone is posting something that is against the forum rules.

Thank you all!
Lisa
See more
See less

Hey everyone!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're beautifuls!

What's Yet To Be Named's story?
    Heather.

Comment

Yet to be named has been named Portia. She is an exotic shorthair, with papers. She came originally from Tennessee. And somehow ended up here in U.P. Land. She is definitely my mom's cat and still adjusting to noises... must've been in a quiet environment!

Jula in the last three days has already learned how to sit and beg.

Morgan, well he wants to be the family cat, and I am getting more and more loved by him, but I still think he's my brother's cat.
      "If you try and take a cat apart to see how it works, the first thing you have on your hands is a non-working cat." Douglas Adams

"Some people don't understand cat love." -- Ka-mai

Sara: "Well not everyone's as weird about the way they love animals as you are."
      Me: "I don't know how to love any other way!"
      Sara: "And that's what makes you so darn ADORABLE!"

Comment

sorry about Shebrie, hope you get better and glad every thing is looking up for you.
        Indo Bindo: Best Pet Ever!!
        Air Breeds | Air Breeds Kitten

Comment

Going to a rally to extinguish Breed specific legislation against Pit bulls for our town on MONDAY!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
          "If you try and take a cat apart to see how it works, the first thing you have on your hands is a non-working cat." Douglas Adams

"Some people don't understand cat love." -- Ka-mai

Sara: "Well not everyone's as weird about the way they love animals as you are."
          Me: "I don't know how to love any other way!"
          Sara: "And that's what makes you so darn ADORABLE!"

Comment

Working...
          X