Announcement

Collapse

REPORTING THREADS

I know that I'm not around enough, as are none of the other moderators, and I apologize for all of us as a whole.

BUT! Please please please report posts that shouldn't be here. We don't allow the sale of puppies or kittens, but let's all be honest here, the sale of any pet is frowned upon. Being rude or nasty to each other is strongly discouraged. And spamming will get you banned for life.

WE depend on YOU-the loyal members of this forum, to let us know when someone is posting something that is against the forum rules.

Thank you all!
Lisa
See more
See less

Summer heat can kill, quickly.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very interesting. And you are right. Many are the times when during disaster, we forget to look out for pets that have been affected, when we are their only carers, and should also be concerned of their welfare.

Comment

In my view if you are going to leave your pet in the car at least leave it tied to something like the steering wheel or the assist handles. Then leave a window open to some level that can let enough air in.
      Her love for you is real, treat her right.

Comment

Hello everyone, it is perpetually hot here in the Philippines and so I never consider leaving my dog inside my car alone and never without the A/C on. I love to take my dog for a walk in a park near my home but I always have to wait until after 5 to avoid the sun.

Comment

Yeah, don't leave your pets in the car for even 5 min D:.
          IIIIII'm, gonna swiiiiiing, from the scratching postttt, from the scratching pooosssst! - Chimmy.

Comment

You should do the same thing for an animal.
            casesam covers for s6
            Xperia z5 cover casesam

Comment

You should do the same thing for an animal.
              casesam covers for s6
              Xperia z5 cover casesam

Comment

OMG that's awful!
                One love for all pets!

http://www.thecatsmeowpetsitting.com/

Comment

in my country the temperature is 35 celsius and my dog is fine every time drink and eat all what is need
                  Free Hacks Android iOS

Comment

As a veterinarian Id have to 100% agree with the post - I have treated countless heat stroke dogs in Australia. One came in blind and defecating blood because she was so severely affected (husky locked outside on a chain in the sun). Thankfully with fluid support and cooling she lived, and regained her sight but it was so horrible to see.
                    I have a blog with pet info vettails .com and can be contacted on facebook - vet tails
                    great forum! enjoying it

Comment

Tsk tsk this is totally bad news to us.

Comment

In Australia, some part of the States made the punishment of the people who will let their dogs out under the heat of the 40C sun with AUD35000 or 1 year imprisonment. That is how serious the government regarding animal care.
                        The Dog Line - Experts in Dog Fences, Dog Bark Collars, Dog Training Collars

Comment

Acredito que isso seja algo bem difícil de saber, ainda mais com essas geladeiras de inox ultimamente com milhares de botões e espaços disponíveis.
                          Veja todas as dicas para acertar em cheio na escolha da sua Geladeira Inox. Conheça os vários modelos, melhores marcas e lojas para comprar. Acesse!

Comment

Working...
                          X