Announcement

Collapse

REPORTING THREADS

I know that I'm not around enough, as are none of the other moderators, and I apologize for all of us as a whole.

BUT! Please please please report posts that shouldn't be here. We don't allow the sale of puppies or kittens, but let's all be honest here, the sale of any pet is frowned upon. Being rude or nasty to each other is strongly discouraged. And spamming will get you banned for life.

WE depend on YOU-the loyal members of this forum, to let us know when someone is posting something that is against the forum rules.

Thank you all!
Lisa
See more
See less

Recall Update-Diamond Pet Foods, Chenango Pet Foods

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recall Update-Diamond Pet Foods, Chenango Pet Foods

Here are the latest updates on the recalls. I will also post this in the dog section

http://www.fda.gov/oc/po/firmrecalls/diamond04_07.html

http://www.fda.gov/oc/po/firmrecalls/chenango04_07.html

Michele
    owned by 2 Newfies, a cocker spaniel and 2 cats
    RIP Bootsie-March ? 1988-April 22, 2007
    Holistic Dog and Cat Food-APHIS Certified for sale to the European Community

www.TheDogSupplyCo.com

Pharmaceutical Grade Fish Oil

Pet-Safe, Child-Safe-Environmentally Friendly Cleaning Products

You know, this is getting really, really ridiculous! It seems that NO dog or cat food is safe!! This is hitting the top of the line foods now that I have read about for some time. It's scary. It really makes me stop and think about what I'm feeding my animals.

I'm wondering where and when this will end?

Robyn

Comment

This is scary because many people think it's the rice. It's not the rice, it's rice protein concentrate. There is a huge difference. I think the FDA is investigating why the bags are labeled the way they are.
      Michele
      owned by 2 Newfies, a cocker spaniel and 2 cats.
      RIP Bootsie-March ? 1988-April 22, 2007
      Holistic Dog and Cat Food-APHIS Certified for sale to the European Community

www.TheDogSupplyCo.com

Pharmaceutical Grade Fish Oil

Pet-Safe, Child-Safe-Environmentally Friendly Cleaning Products

Comment

Pet Food Recalls - again!

Originally posted by LadyPirate
        You know, this is getting really, really ridiculous! It seems that NO dog or cat food is safe!! This is hitting the top of the line foods now that I have read about for some time. It's scary. It really makes me stop and think about what I'm feeding my animals.

I'm wondering where and when this will end?

Robyn
        I wouldn't necessarily call these foods "top of the line". They are not foods that use all USDA human grade food ingredients. Although sometimes human foods are also recalled, it at least improves the odds to use pet foods that contain only ingredients that have been approved for use in human foods. Ingredients will more diligently tested if they are potentially going to be fed to humans!
        Vicki Green
        Picnic Point Pets - Healthy, Natural Pet Foods & Products
        Flint River Ranch - All-Natural Premium Pet Foods
        Doggie Dress-up! - Apparel & Accessories for your pets!

Comment

Working...
        X