Announcement

Collapse

REPORTING THREADS

I know that I'm not around enough, as are none of the other moderators, and I apologize for all of us as a whole.

BUT! Please please please report posts that shouldn't be here. We don't allow the sale of puppies or kittens, but let's all be honest here, the sale of any pet is frowned upon. Being rude or nasty to each other is strongly discouraged. And spamming will get you banned for life.

WE depend on YOU-the loyal members of this forum, to let us know when someone is posting something that is against the forum rules.

Thank you all!
Lisa
See more
See less

Hello any UK dog owners!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello any UK dog owners!

Hello, Iím currently studying for a Bachelorís Degree in Animal Behaviour and Welfare. I am conducting this survey in order to identify dog owners' understanding of the duty of care to their dogs.
    The collected data is completely anonymous and will be used to present my findings in a statistical format as part of my dissertation. Through completing this survey you are giving consent for the data to be used as part of this dissertation.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could answer the questionnaire on the below QR code, it will only take a couple of minutes.

Thank you in anticipation

Click image for larger version

Name:	survey-QR-150x150.png
Views:	1
Size:	658 Bytes
ID:	755793
Working...
X