Announcement

Collapse

REPORTING THREADS

I know that I'm not around enough, as are none of the other moderators, and I apologize for all of us as a whole.

BUT! Please please please report posts that shouldn't be here. We don't allow the sale of puppies or kittens, but let's all be honest here, the sale of any pet is frowned upon. Being rude or nasty to each other is strongly discouraged. And spamming will get you banned for life.

WE depend on YOU-the loyal members of this forum, to let us know when someone is posting something that is against the forum rules.

Thank you all!
Lisa
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Everyone. So...I'm new here. Can't figure out how to do my avatar. Page just has an option to not show one, but I want one. Hmmm...
    Go All Natural Pet
    All Natural, Organic & Holistic Pet Products

Avatars are reserved for Supporting Members.
    ΦΕΦΗ
    Having a dog completely fulfills my need to be called Mommy.

"I shall pass this way but once; any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness that I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again."

Apologizing does not mean that you are wrong and the other one is right. It simply means that you value the relationship much more than your ego.

sigpic
    I bleed blue!

Comment

Ah ha! Thanks!
      Go All Natural Pet
      All Natural, Organic & Holistic Pet Products

Comment

I was wondering about that, myself.

I see ten bucks a year or 15 for two.

Not too bad, and it goes to support a pet lover
        community. Might very well get around to that,
        but not sure when.

Very good. Thank you.

Comment

it soon will be tomale

I have to wait until tomorrow...payday
          rߵkml

Comment

It really does feel good to give & help support good forums.
            rߵkml

Comment

Happy Fourth

Hello, Have a happy fourth of July. Keep cool and safe.

Comment

Hello there, It seems a good sites..Hope to meet new friend in here..
                www.BlueRidgeDogChews.com

Comment

I own a Golden Retriever named Atlantis. We have enjoyed him over the years and he continues to give us so much love when our family is experiencing the downside of life.

Comment

hi

Hi i am new one as well. but i am not able to post a reply on any thread. what to do and how i will get out of it..
                    Originally posted by GoAllNatural View Post
                    Hi Everyone. So...I'm new here. Can't figure out how to do my avatar. Page just has an option to not show one, but I want one. Hmmm...

Comment

You managed to post a reply to this thread! Is it possible that you're trying to post any links? There is a minimum number of posts that you must make before posting links to prevent spamming.
                      ΦΕΦΗ
                      Having a dog completely fulfills my need to be called Mommy.

"I shall pass this way but once; any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness that I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again."

Apologizing does not mean that you are wrong and the other one is right. It simply means that you value the relationship much more than your ego.

sigpic
                      I bleed blue!

Comment

hi i'm justin and new here. looking forward to earning my avatar one day soon!
                        Proud daddy of a chiweenie and educator of animal personalities
                        http://whatanimalareyouonline.com

Comment

Hi All I'm James . Have a nice day
                          my blog

Comment

i'M trying yo do the same, it seems not working

Comment

I was wondering about that too, now my question was answered.

Comment

Working...
                              X