Announcement

Collapse

REPORTING THREADS

I know that I'm not around enough, as are none of the other moderators, and I apologize for all of us as a whole.

BUT! Please please please report posts that shouldn't be here. We don't allow the sale of puppies or kittens, but let's all be honest here, the sale of any pet is frowned upon. Being rude or nasty to each other is strongly discouraged. And spamming will get you banned for life.

WE depend on YOU-the loyal members of this forum, to let us know when someone is posting something that is against the forum rules.

Thank you all!
Lisa
See more
See less

NEW........... NEW............ NEW in town Get the best of your puppies online from t

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW........... NEW............ NEW in town Get the best of your puppies online from t

NEW........... NEW............ NEW in town
    Get the best of your puppies online from this new amazing Diamond puppies. Do you know they got the best so far?
    Quality, loving, and Health guarantee for 1 year
    cute looking puppies available for sale now. They are AKC registered with medical documents available email
    buydiamondpuppies@gmail.com and make an order prices are negotiable per pet.
    My husband and I have degrees in Agriculture. I graduated from Southwest Texas State University in 1985,
    otherwise known as Texas State University, with a Bachelor of Science in Agriculture Education.
    graduated from Tarleton State University with a Bachelor of Science in Animal Production.
    The only reason I mention this is to let you know that, although we are far from being veterinarians,
    we have a passion for animals, their health, and animal husbandry (reproduction).
    we are located now in California. our adorable teacup Yorkie puppies! Pomeranian Maltese etc. I have been a pet breeder since 2003.
    Every minute of it has been exciting! All of our pets are AKC registered.
    We take pride in the health and personality of our adults and especially our litters of puppies.
    They are all raised with lots of love and care from their first breath.
    Pets are great companions! Once you own one, you are hooked!
    Please browse our website and get to know us and see our pets ands Yorkshire terrier puppies for sale .....
    Thanks for visiting! Diamond puppies

thanks for this information. 3d printing service mumbai pune

Comment

What other breeds of puppies do you have, Diamond pupp?I am aiming for larger breeds. I hope you've got good selections there.

Comment

Hi there what kinds of puppies do you have?

Comment

Working...
        X