Announcement

Collapse

REPORTING THREADS

I know that I'm not around enough, as are none of the other moderators, and I apologize for all of us as a whole.

BUT! Please please please report posts that shouldn't be here. We don't allow the sale of puppies or kittens, but let's all be honest here, the sale of any pet is frowned upon. Being rude or nasty to each other is strongly discouraged. And spamming will get you banned for life.

WE depend on YOU-the loyal members of this forum, to let us know when someone is posting something that is against the forum rules.

Thank you all!
Lisa
See more
See less

Fundraising for cat rescue center

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fundraising for cat rescue center

Hi.

I help out at a local cat rescue centre and have agreed to be part of a "thousand" club. Ie one of a thousand people who would raise 1000 over a couple of years towards a new centre. I plan to sell things on ebay, sponsored swim. Any toher ideas?!

fundraising help

I have a online pet store that has a really good affiliates program / donation program.. you could sign up your shelter and take advantage of the program to raise funds.. good luck and if you need help with anything please let me know

Comment

sounds like some great ideas! good luck!
      Dannychows

Comment

Maybe some social awareness can help.
        steve barbarich

Comment

visit http://www.simplycats.com based in Boise, it is a no kill shelter, perhaps you can find some great ideas from there

Comment

Thank you for helping cats and good luck with fundraising

A garage sale from somebody's home or parking lot sale in front of pet shops, table with fortune wheel where people for small contribution can win small things you can buy on sale or get from local businesses.

Comment

Working...
            X