Announcement

Collapse

REPORTING THREADS

I know that I'm not around enough, as are none of the other moderators, and I apologize for all of us as a whole.

BUT! Please please please report posts that shouldn't be here. We don't allow the sale of puppies or kittens, but let's all be honest here, the sale of any pet is frowned upon. Being rude or nasty to each other is strongly discouraged. And spamming will get you banned for life.

WE depend on YOU-the loyal members of this forum, to let us know when someone is posting something that is against the forum rules.

Thank you all!
Lisa
See more
See less

Custom pet portraits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom pet portraits

Hi everyone, I'm new here and just thought I'd place a link to my site. I'm a PET PORTRAIT ARTIST and create very affordable and unique paintings of your pets. Here's a link to my site and example of my work if anyone is interested:

www.eddieandolive.com

Thanks!
    -Shannon
    FACEBOOK
    BLOG
    MYSPACE

Good link to share with us...I also want to have a portrait of my dogs...so that we can remember good moments...^_^
    Dog Bath Tubs || Pet Furniture || Pet Fence || Pet Playpen || Pet Product || Dog Crates

"If animals could speak the dog would be a a blundering outspoken fellow, but the cat would have the rare grace of never saying a word too much."

Comment

If you are ever interested in having a painting done feel free to email me at: hearts4thearts@live.com

Comment

Working...
      X