Announcement

Collapse

REPORTING THREADS

I know that I'm not around enough, as are none of the other moderators, and I apologize for all of us as a whole.

BUT! Please please please report posts that shouldn't be here. We don't allow the sale of puppies or kittens, but let's all be honest here, the sale of any pet is frowned upon. Being rude or nasty to each other is strongly discouraged. And spamming will get you banned for life.

WE depend on YOU-the loyal members of this forum, to let us know when someone is posting something that is against the forum rules.

Thank you all!
Lisa
See more
See less

Midnight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midnight

Midnight was our family cat. She wandered out to our house when I was in middle school, and older kitten that was nothing but skin and bones. Midnight lived somewhere between 17-19 years catching anything small that moved and protecting the area around the house from unwanted guests of both the rodent kind and the other stray cat kind.

She had been in failing health for the past few months, but her blood work was all normal, it was just old age kicking in. She could barely walk Wednesday but wanted outside so mom let her go. She watched as Midnight crossed the road and headed up the hill in front of the house assuming she would never see her again. Sometime between Wednesday night and Thursday afternoon, she came home, curled up in her spot beside the flower bed and passed away. I guess she had to make that daily trip just one more time. Midnight will be greatly missed.
    The Kitties: Tia, Buttons, Tigger, Uber, Isys, Voodoo, Midi, Xaria & Tig Tig.

The Dog: Kaylee

The Ratties: Emma, Pixie, Elle & Nym

Waiting for me on the other side: Blue, Lexi, Pumpkin, Alice, Bob, Archemedes and Harry You're greatly missed but never forgotten.

I am so sorry that Midnight has gone on to the Rainbow Bridge. What wonderful memories you have of Midnight. You know it is nice that Midnight came back and went to sleep in a favorite place and passed over in peace. This way your all know what happened to Midnight. RIP Midnight.
    ATTITUDE! Life is 10% what happens to one and 90% how one reacts to it! sigpic

Comment

Aw, Beth I'm so sorry (to you and your family) for the loss of your beloved Midnight. I know how much it hurts, even after a long well lived, well loved life, it's never long enough, and it always hurts, and the pain is sharp.

Comment

I'm sorry you've lost Midnight, but she seems to have had the best type of passing. Curled sleeping in her loving home, right after a good roam. What else can a cat ask for. Good bye Midnight.
        Where fur and feather meet.....

My Beloved Parrots

My German Shepherd Dogs

The Cat!

Comment

Sometimes we never want to let go .... as I lost my cat this past Christmas I can sympathize with you 100% Maybe Midnight and Frankie are playing together as we speak.
          ~*~In Loving Memory To My Mom ~*~ 1931-1993
          Some say love, it is a hunger: an endless aching need......
          I say love it is a flower and you it's only seed.
          Just remember in the winter, far beneath the bitter snows...
          lies the seed that with the suns love.....

~*in the spring.......becomes the Rose*~

Comment

Rest peacefully sweet little Midnight.
            sigpic
            Max - resting in peace...click on his name to read his story...
            (All shelter adopted or saved from the streets )

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss. You know I know your pain. It does get better with time, I promise. Midnight had the best home with you.

Comment

Working...
              X