Announcement

Collapse

REPORTING THREADS

I know that I'm not around enough, as are none of the other moderators, and I apologize for all of us as a whole.

BUT! Please please please report posts that shouldn't be here. We don't allow the sale of puppies or kittens, but let's all be honest here, the sale of any pet is frowned upon. Being rude or nasty to each other is strongly discouraged. And spamming will get you banned for life.

WE depend on YOU-the loyal members of this forum, to let us know when someone is posting something that is against the forum rules.

Thank you all!
Lisa
See more
See less

Midnight and Tiger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midnight and Tiger

We had to put our cat Midnight down wednesday 28th of February 2007.She was 91 years old and she was having a hard time with a lot of things. We had to put her brother down to years ago. He was having problems too. we think they both had cancer. They came from the same litter. But they are together now and they truly will be missed. RIP tiger and midnight.
    www.horseshaven.org
    www.habitatforhorses.org

all animals need to be loved

My sincerest sympathy on your loss of Midnight. Gotta ask though -- 91 years old has got to be a typo of some kind. I've heard of cats living into early 20s but never to almost 100.
    ATTITUDE! Life is 10% what happens to one and 90% how one reacts to it! sigpic

Comment

Sending cyber hugs your way.

Comment

She was 18 years old. The vet said she was 91. She was an old cat but Im not sure if 18 years old is 91 in cat years.
        www.horseshaven.org
        www.habitatforhorses.org

all animals need to be loved

Comment

I kind of wondered if you were referring to that formula that one human year is equal to 7 years for a dog and maybe a cat. That doesn't quite work out either -- interesting maybe there is a different formula for cats. Again my sympathy on your loss.
          ATTITUDE! Life is 10% what happens to one and 90% how one reacts to it! sigpic

Comment

Sorry for your loss.

Wishing you the best during this tough time.
            [Our Dogs: Chelsea - Lab/Sharpei - 8 years old
            Storm - Cane Corso - 6 years old
            Ezri - Beagle - Age Unknown (recent rescue)
            Jacob - German Rottie - RIP October 13, 2005
            Click here for pics: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...3&l=614608da6b

Life.....is a series of dogs. - George Carlin

Comment

It seems good and hope that you will keep up the good work in future as well
              complete information and guide to get pass 70-640 and 70-648 and 70-662 certification 70-663

Comment

Working...
              X