Announcement

Collapse

REPORTING THREADS

I know that I'm not around enough, as are none of the other moderators, and I apologize for all of us as a whole.

BUT! Please please please report posts that shouldn't be here. We don't allow the sale of puppies or kittens, but let's all be honest here, the sale of any pet is frowned upon. Being rude or nasty to each other is strongly discouraged. And spamming will get you banned for life.

WE depend on YOU-the loyal members of this forum, to let us know when someone is posting something that is against the forum rules.

Thank you all!
Lisa
See more
See less

Poison For Dogs **********

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you so much amanda. sometime we don't even realize what we are feeding our dog, that can be poison for them. It is really scaring. Thanks for sharing this knowledge.
    dog trainer|puppy training

Comment

• After reading this thread, I was compelled to search for tips on how to know a dog is intoxicated and the possible treatment. I have been flipping through different web pages that offer information on this issue and it appears like they all agree on several symptoms of dog intoxication. E.g. diarrhea, vomiting, and lethargy. If your dog suffers from unexplained vomiting or diarrhea, it's important to take him/her to a vet for an intoxication test.
      Her love for you is real, treat her right.

Comment

• Thanks for sharing this informative post. I've been always known that chocolate is very bad for dogs but I didn't knew that garlic and onions are also not good for them. There are so many things which are toxic to animals and that you wouldn't expect ever.

Comment

• The "Pet Poison Hotline" has an excellent list of potential poisons with detailed info on each. I cant post any links, but just google "Pet Poison Hotline" and click on poison list!

Comment

• Great post! Thanks for the informative post.

Comment

• This valuable information, i once caught my dog trying to feed macadamia nuts i had placed on my kitchen table. Now i know better. Thank you a ton.
              Pets are our beloved friends lets treat them with compassion

Comment

• Hi Amanda,

Thank you for a well-informative article about some food that dog-owners should consider before giving it to their dogs.
                It is important and it is our responsibility to give them our attention and care to their wellbeing and health.

Thank you.
                The Dog Line - Experts in Dog Fences, Dog Bark Collars, Dog Training Collars

Comment

• Of course I agree with you !

Comment

• We must be careful with what we feed our dogs! There are certain chemicals which dogs can not eat and what's worst is that some pet food contains these dangerous chemicals http://mysweetpuppy.net/dangerous-ingredients-pet-food/

The most important thing is to know the bad chemicals and in which kind of human and pet foods are they found. That way we can prevent our dogs from eating something that might get them killed..

Comment

Working...
                    X