Announcement

Collapse

REPORTING THREADS

I know that I'm not around enough, as are none of the other moderators, and I apologize for all of us as a whole.

BUT! Please please please report posts that shouldn't be here. We don't allow the sale of puppies or kittens, but let's all be honest here, the sale of any pet is frowned upon. Being rude or nasty to each other is strongly discouraged. And spamming will get you banned for life.

WE depend on YOU-the loyal members of this forum, to let us know when someone is posting something that is against the forum rules.

Thank you all!
Lisa
See more
See less

Home Remedy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Remedy

My dog had a green goopy eye a couple days ago. I didn't want to rush to the vet if I could clear it up at home so I got online and found some great home remedies. I added a few drops of apple cider vinegar to her water, put a cotton ball with apple cider vinegar on her back, and put a black wet tea bag over her eye for 2 days straight and her eye infection cleared up! Worked like a charm and saved us the hassle and money of going to the vet. Hopefully this tip can help someone out there!

Good tips thankie.

Comment

ACV is a miraculous substance. I add 1/4 teaspoon of unfiltered, raw ACV to 1 cup of water for my Chihuahua. It helps keep his teeth clean. So far, it seems to help. He has no problem drinking the water. In fact, he seems to like it more. It has a hint of apple flavor.

Comment

Working...
      X