My 11 year old lab hacks a lot and vomits water immediately every time he drinks. He keeps food down fine, but not the water. About 8 months ago, he had similar problem, but found his esophagus was inflamed and food blockage found. He lost 10 lbs. and developed pneumonia, but eventually recovered fine. He was treated for a while for possible Myasthenia Gravis. Has been fine since, with occasional hacking, but not vomiting. He has occasional bouts of eating a lot of grass. But suddenly he is back to vomiting the water. Seems fine otherwise. Vet did x-rays and tests and found clear esophagus and lungs. I read some posts from Harley's Mom from a few years ago who had similar symptoms. Anyone know of Harley's outcome?
Login or Sign Up
- Log in with