Announcement

Collapse

REPORTING THREADS

I know that I'm not around enough, as are none of the other moderators, and I apologize for all of us as a whole.

BUT! Please please please report posts that shouldn't be here. We don't allow the sale of puppies or kittens, but let's all be honest here, the sale of any pet is frowned upon. Being rude or nasty to each other is strongly discouraged. And spamming will get you banned for life.

WE depend on YOU-the loyal members of this forum, to let us know when someone is posting something that is against the forum rules.

Thank you all!
Lisa
See more
See less

Pomeranian with swollen eyelid and bump

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pomeranian with swollen eyelid and bump

Hi everyone, I am worrying about my puppy Harley. I noticed this evening that his right eye looks swollen and there is a bump on the upper lid. All of the veterinarian offices are closed but we do have an animal hospital, I am just not sure if this warrants a visit there or not.

Here are some pics, and advice, experiences and knowledge are appreciated!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/67651532@N08/

Thank you,

The Troyers
    Attached Files

Sorry about your Harley. If one of my dogs had a similar swollen eye (and one has in the past) I would head out to the vet with the first available appointment. Eye troubles can be simple to deal with if you diagnose and treat them early on. It's especially critical to have a vet determine the type of medication needed as the wrong treatment for canine eyes can do more harm.

Please let us know how Harley is doing.
    sigpic
    Max - resting in peace...click on his name to read his story...
    (All shelter adopted or saved from the streets )

Comment

do you think it might be a syst?

Comment

I can definitely facilitate with considerate care, other than he will require to be seen by a veterinarian in person, also medication or conventional treatment for a analysis...

Comment

Working...
        X