Announcement

Collapse

REPORTING THREADS

I know that I'm not around enough, as are none of the other moderators, and I apologize for all of us as a whole.

BUT! Please please please report posts that shouldn't be here. We don't allow the sale of puppies or kittens, but let's all be honest here, the sale of any pet is frowned upon. Being rude or nasty to each other is strongly discouraged. And spamming will get you banned for life.

WE depend on YOU-the loyal members of this forum, to let us know when someone is posting something that is against the forum rules.

Thank you all!
Lisa
See more
See less

found puppy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• found puppy

My husband called me at work today and he found this little puppy hiding under one of the trains. It's prob 7 or 8 weeks old and is super cute. It looks pitbull and maybe some lab.

My husband wants to keep it but we already have 4 dogs and are getting a lab puppy this time next year so adding another is out of the question.

I think one of his co-workers is gong to take it but if it doesn't then I told my husband to bring him home and we would foster him and try and find him a home.

You Angels!

Comment

I would save them all if I could Special.

Comment

How is pup doing? Has the co-worker decided to keep the little guy?
        Heather.

Comment

He took him to the vet he has an upper respritory infection which is being treated and worms also being treated. He is trying to find him a home but if he cant he will keep him.

Comment

I really hope you will find a home for him!

Comment

Working...
            X