Announcement

Collapse

REPORTING THREADS

I know that I'm not around enough, as are none of the other moderators, and I apologize for all of us as a whole.

BUT! Please please please report posts that shouldn't be here. We don't allow the sale of puppies or kittens, but let's all be honest here, the sale of any pet is frowned upon. Being rude or nasty to each other is strongly discouraged. And spamming will get you banned for life.

WE depend on YOU-the loyal members of this forum, to let us know when someone is posting something that is against the forum rules.

Thank you all!
Lisa
See more
See less

tips for socializing and training puppies

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually, I have a new adopted Labrador puppy and I'm planning to train him, but I don't know where should I start. By the tips you shared here, starting from tomorrow I will train him using the information I learned here.

Comment

• GREAT tips! thank you

Comment

• Very useful tips there especially for those with new puppies

Comment

• All of those tips are so true. Thank you for the amazing info
          One love for all pets!

http://www.thecatsmeowpetsitting.com/

Comment

• These are great tips and I've used some for when I first got my maltese.

Comment

• this is quite much help. and thank you. any suggestion how many times a week that we can give our dog pets a bath?

Comment

• This is awesome information that could be useful to any dog lover. Much appreciated.
                Pets are our beloved friends lets treat them with compassion

Comment

• That's one good article in giving training on your pets. And it would be more effective and gives good results in shorter period of time by using good quality remote training collars that will help the owners to train them better.

Thank you,
                  The Dog Line - Experts in Dog Fences, Dog Bark Collars, Dog Training Collars

Comment

• Thanks for your useful tips )
                    Make your own slingbox | Best lens for canon 70d video shooting | Best cheap high speed camera | Best 80 D canon Lenses

Comment

• I think that the most important thing when socializing your puppy is to do it through positive reinforcement! The pup must feel like it belongs there and that it is loved

Comment

Working...
                      X