Announcement

Collapse

REPORTING THREADS

I know that I'm not around enough, as are none of the other moderators, and I apologize for all of us as a whole.

BUT! Please please please report posts that shouldn't be here. We don't allow the sale of puppies or kittens, but let's all be honest here, the sale of any pet is frowned upon. Being rude or nasty to each other is strongly discouraged. And spamming will get you banned for life.

WE depend on YOU-the loyal members of this forum, to let us know when someone is posting something that is against the forum rules.

Thank you all!
Lisa
See more
See less

Waggin Train Chicken Jerky Treats Recall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waggin Train Chicken Jerky Treats Recall

...has anyone heard of it? A client got an email about it and her dog has been vomiting, and she swears up and down it's the treats...but, we can't find anything anywhere about a recall involving these treats.

I haven't heard anything with regard to those treats...or anything recently. I do know that some of those packages of treats are, for lack of a better word, gross. I bought some packaged "jerky" style treats for Homer and Chico a couple of months back and as soon as I took a look at them, I threw them out. I swear they seemed to be made of plastic. I can't recall which they were, but I wouldn't even consider handing them over to my guys. Yuk. I'll stick to their little biscuits.
    sigpic
    Max - resting in peace...click on his name to read his story...
    (All shelter adopted or saved from the streets )

Comment

...well, we found a recall back in '07 for Jerky Treats, but they were not these treats...and still, that was a year ago or more. I used to give Chica these all the time...she LOVES them...but, they have gotten more 'plastic' in appearance as you said.

Comment

Working...
      X