Announcement

Collapse

REPORTING THREADS

I know that I'm not around enough, as are none of the other moderators, and I apologize for all of us as a whole.

BUT! Please please please report posts that shouldn't be here. We don't allow the sale of puppies or kittens, but let's all be honest here, the sale of any pet is frowned upon. Being rude or nasty to each other is strongly discouraged. And spamming will get you banned for life.

WE depend on YOU-the loyal members of this forum, to let us know when someone is posting something that is against the forum rules.

Thank you all!
Lisa
See more
See less

How Do I Deworm My Cat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do I Deworm My Cat

I have noticed that My cat is losing weight and she is throwing up. I haven't dewormed her for quite a while. What are the best deworming methods and products available currently?
    Her love for you is real, treat her right.

Originally posted by SamK View Post
    I have noticed that My cat is losing weight and she is throwing up. I haven't dewormed her for quite a while. What are the best deworming methods and products available currently?
    Weight loss and vomiting are symptoms of many very serious conditions. You need to take your cat to the vet.

Comment

I also have a cat and he is also loosing a lot of weight. We just keep him eating so that the waste products would come out.

Comment

Drontal Cat is a good choice of deworming. But you need to take her to the vet for best diagnose
        Best automatic litter box

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X