Announcement

Collapse

REPORTING THREADS

I know that I'm not around enough, as are none of the other moderators, and I apologize for all of us as a whole.

BUT! Please please please report posts that shouldn't be here. We don't allow the sale of puppies or kittens, but let's all be honest here, the sale of any pet is frowned upon. Being rude or nasty to each other is strongly discouraged. And spamming will get you banned for life.

WE depend on YOU-the loyal members of this forum, to let us know when someone is posting something that is against the forum rules.

Thank you all!
Lisa
See more
See less

Low Cost or Free neutering for cats

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low Cost or Free neutering for cats

Here is a link for free or low cost neutering for cats. If you have a male cat you want fixed but can't afford it, click the link below, find your state and it will give you a list of places you can call.

http://www.lovethatcat.com/spayneuter.html#mi
    Sherry

Faith see's the invisible,
    believes the incredible
    and receives the impossible.

Cool, there must be tons of people who need this info.

Comment

Now if more people would support these people who are trying to help spay/nueter they could do more. The colony of feral cats at a gas station by the freeway off ramp have been on a waiting list for almost a year! In that time, one has disapearred, at least one has had kittens, and one is almost touchable! Please urge your vet to donate even one day a month to this cause, and point out to pet owners that just cooking at home one day extra a week instead of taking the kids out for junk food would save enough money to spay or neuter their new kitten by the time it reaches breeding age.
      Jennie, Gary & our kids:

cat colony: Hunter S Tomcat, Archie and Mehitable, Witch, and Calamity Jane, Cuddlebug, Havana, Ghost, Spitfire Liz, Little Bit, Jesse, Moe, Cali, Stardust, Anastasia & Christy, Sally and the 5 boys

dog pack Heinz and Heidi

rip Tiger, Rabbit, Two Stars, Angel,Elaine, Mungo Jerry, Tex and Ijimus. I'll meet y'all at the bridge.

Comment

Just to let you know, "Long Lake Animal Hospital" in Troy, MI no longer does this. I called them awhile back and they said "Sorry, we don't do that anymore". And the "Zimmer Foundation" is only for cats in their surrounding area. For C-SNIP, contact Vicky's Pet Connection as they will help out.

This is all for MI.
        ~Megan~
        "Cats Are Like Potato Chips...You Can't Have Just One"
        "No Outfit Is Complete Without Dog/Cat Hair"

*GO TIGERS*

Comment

how about for dogs?

Comment

I think it's cruel to do that to animals and make it so they cannot have babies. I think they should all have one litter at least before getting that procedure done, hehe.
            Quote: "Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do".

cat images

Comment

Cool, then you won't mind if everyone drops off those litters at your house to be fed and cared for ,will you?
              Jennie, Gary & our kids:

cat colony: Hunter S Tomcat, Archie and Mehitable, Witch, and Calamity Jane, Cuddlebug, Havana, Ghost, Spitfire Liz, Little Bit, Jesse, Moe, Cali, Stardust, Anastasia & Christy, Sally and the 5 boys

dog pack Heinz and Heidi

rip Tiger, Rabbit, Two Stars, Angel,Elaine, Mungo Jerry, Tex and Ijimus. I'll meet y'all at the bridge.

Comment

Does anyone know anything about low cost spaying for cats in NH? I have a little female who's over due and Lexii is driving me mad with how vocal she is. Sure the conversations are cute, but, they aren't so cute when you're trying to sleep. Anyone have any advice?
                Person of:

Lexii-A tawny Tabby cat of almost 2 years
                Yumii-I black and white rex and lop cross almost 3 years of age.

Comment

I think neutering cats is the responsible thing to do, there are too many cats suffering in my neighborhood, I wish I could help more and neuter them all. Thanks God I found a great vet here in Puerto Rico who neuters male cats for $20 and spay females for $25.

Tamar
                  My beautiful babies

Comment

this is a great resource. thx so much. i will suggest it to any of those people i hear saying, "i can't afford to get my pet fixed." no excuses now.
                    fave pet site: http://thepounce.com
                    fave pet accessories: http://www.wagwear.com
                    pets: cooper, sascha, abbey
                    fave dogs: boston terriers, king charles spaniels, mutts

Comment

Spaying/Neutering is necessary!

It might seem mean to some, but spaying/neutering is necessary.
                      Just weigh up the pros and cons!
                      Sure, kittens are beautiful and cute, but what happens when
                      those kittens have kittens and so on. The most heartbreaking
                      scene is having to find homes for all these babies. Just consider the
                      mother cat! When her babies are taken from her! Letting her have them and then take them away. That would be like taking someone's child away. I allowed three of my girl cats to have kittens! And learned the hard way!
                      (Shame on me! ) They had 24 between them! over a period of time
                      I desperately sought out a vet who would let me pay the fee off. I was able to pay $50 up front and the rest in instalments.

My Toby is was neutered at five months and Kim is spayed! I could not face the
                      sadness of seeing the looks in my cats' eyes when it came time
                      for me to find homes for their babies. So be responsible cat/dog owners and
                      spay/neuter!! They'll thank you in the long run.

Comment

I think that a low cost way to do this is great it saves lives of animals

Comment

I used to belong to an organization that had a spay bus in Mississippi that would travel between Houston, Tupelo, some other place and Amory. I helped them with their surgeries and recoveries.

I wish every state had at least one of these!
                          "If you try and take a cat apart to see how it works, the first thing you have on your hands is a non-working cat." Douglas Adams

"Some people don't understand cat love." -- Ka-mai

Sara: "Well not everyone's as weird about the way they love animals as you are."
                          Me: "I don't know how to love any other way!"
                          Sara: "And that's what makes you so darn ADORABLE!"

Comment

Pets

They are animals which kept for the good companionship and enjoyment.
                            Showing love towords pets does not mean you are going overboard with pet supplies."Cat" is my pet animal. They are very cute. I think neutering cats is the responsible thing to do.I wish I could help more and neuter them all.
                            ---------------------------------
                            williams
                            Social Media Marketing

Comment

This is a good online resource. I wonder if there's any website or directory dedicated for dogs. Anyone here who knows such a site?
                              "The reason a dog has so many friends is
                              that he wags his tail instead of his tongue."

dog crates | dog training crates | dog playpens
                              dog exercise pens | dog kennels | pooper scooper

Comment

Working...
                              X