Announcement

Collapse

REPORTING THREADS

I know that I'm not around enough, as are none of the other moderators, and I apologize for all of us as a whole.

BUT! Please please please report posts that shouldn't be here. We don't allow the sale of puppies or kittens, but let's all be honest here, the sale of any pet is frowned upon. Being rude or nasty to each other is strongly discouraged. And spamming will get you banned for life.

WE depend on YOU-the loyal members of this forum, to let us know when someone is posting something that is against the forum rules.

Thank you all!
Lisa
See more
See less

Printable coupon Science Diet Natures Best

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printable coupon Science Diet Natures Best

http://naturesbest.sciencediet.com/.

This is good for $7.00 off!

my pups get the itchies if they arent eating wheat free......do you know if they hve a wheat free,
    rice food?
    Sybil (adopted ferral cat) Tora (pound kitty) Louie (russian spaniel)
    Hunter (pound puppy) Noc (adopted tabby) Vonda (male Betta)
    BillyBobJoe (fem betta) - RIP
    Kuzco...Our new Emporer Scorpion...

If i'm questioning my judge of character, i can count on my "boyz"

Comment

Epixcat,

Until Hill's (and parent company Colgate-Palmolive) stop their cruel testing on animals I would not recommend even this new and improved Science Diet food. I know they donate a lot of food to shelters but they also need to stop the testing! JMHO.

Comment

They do have a wheat free food.
        It's called "Sensitive Stomach Adult". I also have a dog with a food allergy and I found that foods with brewers dried yeast make her itch so bad she licks herself until she bleeds. Just wanted you to know incase you ever switch foods. She didn't develop this allergy until she was 4 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by Kay83
          They do have a wheat free food.
          It's called "Sensitive Stomach Adult". I also have a dog with a food allergy and I found that foods with brewers dried yeast make her itch so bad she licks herself until she bleeds. Just wanted you to know incase you ever switch foods. She didn't develop this allergy until she was 4 years old.
          Well, I still feed my pups puppy food. They are both under 2yrs. Hunters birthday was just this past month. I knew it had something to do with the allergies to brewers yeast. Used to drive me nutz with all their scratching. I've put them on natures best (or something like that) and its really improved their itching.
          Sybil (adopted ferral cat) Tora (pound kitty) Louie (russian spaniel)
          Hunter (pound puppy) Noc (adopted tabby) Vonda (male Betta)
          BillyBobJoe (fem betta) - RIP
          Kuzco...Our new Emporer Scorpion...

If i'm questioning my judge of character, i can count on my "boyz"

Comment

I didn't know about the animal testing by Hill's

I currently use Eukanuba, a friend emailed me the Hill's coupon site.

Comment

mister dean neva

Originally posted by epixcat
              http://naturesbest.sciencediet.com/.

This is good for $7.00 off!
              need copy of coupon

Comment

Hello, folks!
                Modern medicine strives to cure the humanity from numerous illnesses but instead, many animals should die before certain drugs are invented, is the former worth the latter? If you're interested in this problem, follow to read more
                bigpaperwriter.com/blog/animal-testing-pros-and-cons

Comment

What's more important than taking care of your cat? I feel one should learn how to treat them before buying them.

Comment

Working...
                  X