Announcement

Collapse

REPORTING THREADS

I know that I'm not around enough, as are none of the other moderators, and I apologize for all of us as a whole.

BUT! Please please please report posts that shouldn't be here. We don't allow the sale of puppies or kittens, but let's all be honest here, the sale of any pet is frowned upon. Being rude or nasty to each other is strongly discouraged. And spamming will get you banned for life.

WE depend on YOU-the loyal members of this forum, to let us know when someone is posting something that is against the forum rules.

Thank you all!
Lisa
See more
See less

Top 10 Foods Containing Pesticides

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please don't forget we humans can't stand the protein of bugs even if some and I mean only some might be good for us so we spray everything with pestic fide poisons. Also don'tic forget if you buy bulk food, seed particularly the chances of getting stale over fresh is 87 % likely because they never upend the barrell, they pour the fresh on top of the old, and even birds don't like stale food.

Comment

oh wow, thanks for the info.

Comment

The benefits of eating organic food go straight to the farm, where no pesticides and chemical fertilizers are used to grow the organic produce shipped to grocers. That means workers and farm neighbors aren't exposed to potentially harmful chemicals, it means less fossil fuel converted into fertilizers and it means healthier soil that should sustain crops for generations to come.
        internet softwares | web hosting in pakistan | free seo directory

Comment

People sometimes give birds bits of what their eating. This is of course fine if you're having a nice healthy meal, cooked beans and veggies (hold the butter!), but what about snacks? If the food isn't good for you (chips, sweets, etc), it's not good for your bird either. A small sample of a chip won't hurt every once in awhile, but try not to make a habit of it. Things that are on the list should be avoided at all times, however.
          Last edited by RoseGul; 11-14-2014, 06:14 AM.
          Our excellent online C4120-783 - testking training programs will lead you to success in the 700-038 - braindumps - questions We also offer latest hsbc and www.principiacollege.edu with 100% success University of New Haven good luck.

Comment

I had no idea about this

Comment

Quite a comprehensive link, but am not sure about spinach. I have a kitchen garden at home where i grow different types of vegetables and I can tell you for sure my chicken feed on spinach like you can't believe. And they don't seem to have any problem.
              Her love for you is real, treat her right.

Comment

Originally posted by SamK View Post
                I can tell you for sure my chicken feed on spinach like you can't believe. And they don't seem to have any problem.
                Spinach is SUPER high in calcium. It's not a sudden issue, but a long term one. Too much calcium can be a huge problem. They key is moderation.

Comment

It is sad, almost everything nowadays seems to be contaminated and unless one is really cautious we can never be really sure what you are feeding your pet. Thanks for the information.

Comment

the note when we should be careful with these foods, the wrong doing will lead to consequences for breeding birds.
                    Admin: china airlines,
                    Ve may bay di San Francisco
                    Ve may bay di New York
                    Ve may bay di Los Angeles
                    Ve may bay di Vancouver

Comment

thanks for the infomation!

Comment

Working...
                      X